Men's Pinky RIngs
Diamond Pinky Rings Top Picks
Regular Price: $2,445.00
Special Price $1,195.00
Regular Price: $2,160.00
Special Price $999.00
Regular Price: $3,766.00
Special Price $1,995.00
Regular Price: $2,685.00
Special Price $1,299.00
Categories & Filters
- Men's Diamond Ring 14k Gold Curb Chain Design Ring 3 Carat Diamonds$2,595.00from $90/month
- Men's Diamond Ring Solid 10K Gold Lion Head Damond and Emerald Pinky Ring$999.00from $63/month
- Unique 4 Carat Mens Diamond Ring 14k Gold Statement & Pinky Rings Collection$3,995.00from $139/month
- Unique Men's Diamond Ring 4 Carat Statement or Large Pinky Ring 14K Gold$4,195.00from $146/month
- Men's Diamond Ring with 4 Carats of Yellow Diamonds 14k Gold$4,395.00from $153/month
- 1 Carat Men's Diamond Ring Solid 10k Gold Pinky Ring or Wedding Band$1,195.00from $75/month
- Solid 14k Gold Pinky Ring For Men Real Diamond Star Ring 4 Carat$4,495.00from $156/month
- Unique Luxurman 7 Carat Statement Men's Diamond Pinky Ring 14k Gold$5,995.00from $208/month
- 14k Gold Square Shape Round & Baguette Diamond Pinky Ring For Men 3.5 Carats$3,495.00from $122/month
- Fluted Large Round Diamond Ring for Men in 14K Gold Pinky Ring 3.5ct$3,495.00from $122/month
- Unique 14k Gold Large Men's 3.5ct Round & Baguette Cut Diamond Statement Ring$2,995.00from $104/month
- Custom Unique Pinky Ring 14k Gold Black White Diamond Blue Sapphire Men's Ring$2,495.00from $87/month
- Boxy 4.5 Carat Men's Diamond 14k Gold Statement Pinky Ring$4,994.00from $174/month
- 1 Carat White Yellow Diamond Pinky Ring in 10k Gold$1,195.00from $75/month
- 1.75ct Diamond Affordable Sterling Silver Pinky Ring for Men$1,495.00from $94/month
- Designer Men's 4 Carat Diamond 10K Gold Pinky Rings$3,146.00from $110/month
- 3 Carat Men's White Diamond Pinky Ring in 10K Gold Cuban Chain Links Design$2,595.00from $90/month
- Unique Wedding Bands 1.67 Carat Black Diamond Ring for Men 10K Gold 5 Row 10mm$1,199.00from $75/month
- 14k Gold Statement 4.75 Carat G VS Diamond Star Shaped Pinky Ring for Men$5,995.00from $208/month
- Solid 10K Gold Lion Head Diamond Pinky Ring for Men 0.3ct Luxurman$999.00from $63/month
- 5 Carat Round Diamond Cluster Ring for Men in Solid 14k Gold$3,495.00from $122/month
- 14k Gold Large Dome Shaped Men's Diamond Statement Ring 3D Design 3.5ct$3,295.00from $115/month
- Large Real Hip Hop Diamond Pinky Ring For Men 14k Gold Square Shape 2.25ct$2,995.00from $104/month
- Joe Rodeo 14K Gold Statement Unique Men's Diamond Pinky Ring 6.16Ct$9,094.00from $316/month
- Large 1 Carat Black Onyx Diamond Ring For Men in 14k Gold Pinky Ring$3,504.00from $122/month
- 14K Gold Joe Rodeo Designer Men's Round Diamond 8.19Ct Pinky Ring$14,235.00from $494/month
- Real 14K Gold Hip Hop Star Diamond Pinky Ring For Men 3.65ct$2,995.00from $104/month
- Statement 10K Gold 3 Carat Diamond Pinky Ring For Men$2,695.00from $94/month
- Hip Hop Real 10k Gold Five Pointed Star Diamond Ring for Men 1.5ct$1,195.00from $75/month
- Statement Men's 14k Gold 4 Carat Yellow Diamonds Star Pinky Ring$4,495.00from $156/month
- White and Blue Diamonds Halo Setting Ring for Men 14K Gold by LUXURMAN$2,995.00from $104/month
- Huge Five Pointed Star Diamond Pinky Ring for Men 8C 14K Gold$9,744.00from $338/month
- 14k Gold Statement Men's Diamond Ring 1.1 Carat VS Diamonds by LUXURMAN$2,995.00from $104/month
- Unique Vintage Style Amethyst and Diamonds Ring 5 Carats in 14k Gold$4,495.00from $156/month
- Men's Black Diamond Ring in 10k White Rose Yellow Gold 4 Carat by Luxurman$1,495.00from $94/month
- Good Luck Men's 14k Gold Nugget Horseshoe Diamond Ring 0.5ct by Luxurman$1,195.00from $75/month
Mens Pinky Rings Collection
A pinky ring is worn on the little finger, usually by men. These rings are made with various precious gemstones including diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire, and others, usually encrusted in precious metals such as gold, sterling silver or platinum. If you are the kind of person who likes to receive compliments on your dressing style, then pinky rings are the way to go. At ItsHot we offer a great selection of men's diamond and non-diamond pinky rings that will add a royal touch to your collection of jewelry accessories.
What goes into making the collection of Men's Pinky Rings that we offer?
Colored (from black and yellow to green andchocolate diamonds) and white diamonds, weighing between 0.3 ct all the way to 12 ct, are encrusted in pure 10K, 14K &18K gold, platinum or sterling silver.
Why Do Men Wear Pinky Ring?
In today's day and age, Pinky Ring are worn as a style statement by men. In most cultures, they do not have any religious or cultural significance. However, originally, they were worn by the nobles of society. Their house emblem would be engraved on the ring, and such a ring would be passed down from one generation to the next. This tradition is still followed by the royal family of England. On several occasions, Prince Charles has been spotted in the media, showing to the public the pinky ring. Some universities give these jewelry items to the graduating students as a keepsake.
There are no set rules to style this ring. It is one of those items that can be worn with any outfit, for any occasion, and would make the wearer look stylish and royal. It can become a perfect gift for your man. If you're looking for a flashy and eye-catching ring, this type of ring is a perfect choice. Since their early history, men's gold pinky rings were meant to be noticed. Men who wear pinky rings sends a message of confidence to the world, instantly elevating your style.
Historically, they have served as an identity and status symbol. Typically, men of high stature would wear one to announce their social status. The pinky finger has no specific meaning; you can interpret the symbolism of this ring yourself. That being said, there are some reasons why men wear them.
One reason men may wear the rings on the right pinky is to symbolize graduating from with a college degree, or commemorating successful entry into a profession or career. It makes a great gift for college grads, high school grads, or any men who are in a transition phase. They're also a great gift to celebrate an achievement. You can always customize any rings to symbolize something important to you.
In some Western countries, men wear a pinky ring on the left hand as a sign of family and tradition. It's a tradition amongst royalty to wear a man's wedding ring or engagement ring on the pinky finger, or a promise ring. These types of rings are often passed down for generations!
Diamond pinky rings for men are perfect for showing off your personality and unique sense of fashion. You can choose to wear them with a traditional meaning, or you can ascribe whatever symbolism you like, especially for vintage men's pinky rings. If you want a chunky iced-out diamond ring to show off, the pinky is the perfect place for it because it stays out of the way when you're working with your hands.
Iced-out examples for men are popular in hip-hop culture. In media, these rings are also famously worn by mob bosses, real and fictional. Since ItsHot products are made right here in New York City, they're the perfect choice for the next big rapper or New York gangster (hopefully in film and not real life…).
Even if you don't want a large and flashy diamond ring, we offer a variety of size options and styles, with many surprisingly cheap deals on them. Whatever your budget, you can find a cool pieces of jewelry here at ItsHot.
Different Styles of Diamond Pinky Ring
Pinky rings with diamonds are always a confident, masculine ring for men who know their style. Here are some of the different styles of diamond pinky rings for sale at ItsHot:
- Iced-out diamond pinky rings
- Pavé diamond pinky rings
- Unique pinky rings with diamonds
- Designer diamond pinky rings
- Colored diamond pinky rings
- Black diamond pinky rings
- Black and white diamond pinky rings
- Blue diamond pinky rings
- Yellow diamond pinky rings
- Gemstone diamond pinky rings
- Vintage diamond pinky rings
- Hip hop diamond pinky rings
- Men’s diamond engagement pinky rings
- Men’s diamond wedding band pinky rings
- Iced-out Cuban link chain pinky rings
From sparkly white diamonds to unique colored diamonds (from black to yellow to green to chocolate diamonds) and birthstone gems like amethyst, we have many carats available. Our diamond pinky rings range from between 0.3 carats all the way to 12 carats. The diamonds are set in pure solid 10K, 14K and 18K gold, Platinum, or Sterling Silver. We offer three colors of gold: yellow, white and rose for most of our diamond pinky ring styles.
Quality Materials and Craftsmanship
With over 20 years of experience manufacturing fine diamond jewelry, our ItsHot jewelers and artists have a wealth of knowledge on making decadent men's diamond pinky rings. Our diamonds are cut to perfection—whether round diamonds, princess cut, cushion cut, or more. . After all, you wouldn't put cheap tires on a Ferrari, would you? That's how we feel about the composition of our diamond pinky rings. We provide a certificate of authenticity for the diamonds and metal type, giving you all the information you need to be an informed buyer. Moreover, we offer a 1-year warranty, 30-day return policy and 24/hour customer support.
The whole point of a diamond pinky ring is to represent something about the wearer’s personality. They tell a story, what do you want your ring to say about you? Here are some tips on how to buy this type of jewelry.
- Consider what you want your ring to mean or represent: cultural significance, personal meaning, family tributes, status symbol, or allegiance?
- Decide what size ring will be most comfortable for you to wear according to your lifestyle. Pinky rings are great for daily wear, but if you work a lot with your hands, you may want a smaller or narrower pinky ring.
- Consider what other rings or men's jewelry you will wear with it. If you wear multiple rings on one hand, figure out how you want to play around with different colors and sizes.
- If you’re wearing a pinky ring with another jewelry, consider matching your metal type and color or your diamond color in all of your jewelry for a sleek look. You can also go with a mix-matched look if that suits you.
- For a man's engagement ring, consider something unique and luxurious that will complement your wedding band or your spouse’s engagement ring. Figure out which finger best shows off a statement ring, or which finger should have a more subtle or thinner style ring.
Because it’s the farthest from the body, a pinky ring is going to be very noticeable, so it’s important to find the best design to express yourself. These rings are ideal for wearing something flashy like an intricate design, or an ornate, bulky stone. They make a great gift for recent grads or new professionals, who will benefit from the confidence they provide.
The average cost of Diamond Pinky Rings is $3,359.00.
When choosing Diamond Pinky Rings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Metal, Gold Color, Carat Weight, Type Of Gemstone, Gemstone Clarity, and Gemstone Color.
The most popular Diamond Pinky Rings are Good Luck Men's 14k Gold Nugget Horseshoe Diamond Ring 0.5ct by Luxurman, Solid 10K Gold Lion Head Diamond Pinky Ring for Men 0.3ct Luxurman , and 10K Gold Diamond Ring for Men 1.75ct Pinky Ring by Luxurman.
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.