Diamond Belly Button Rings
Categories & Filters
- Gemstone Body Jewelry 14K Gold Dangling Belly Button Ring 0.4ct Tanzanites$699.00from $64/month
- 14K Gold White Pink Diamond Belly Button Ring 0.86ct$1,810.00from $63/month
- Real 14K Gold Diamond Microdermal Jewelry Implant For Body Piercing 0.25ct$399.00from $37/month
- 14K Gold White & Pink Diamond Belly Button Flower Ring 0.75ct$999.00from $63/month
- Luxury 14K Gold Diamond Belly Button Ring 0.53ct$799.00from $50/month
- Gold Princess Cut Diamond Belly Button Ring 0.69ct$1,195.00from $75/month
- 14K Gold Dangling Diamond Belly Button Ring 0.6ct$799.00from $50/month
- Diamond 14K Gold Flower Belly Button Ring 0.72ct$1,238.00from $78/month
- 14K Gold & Diamond Ball Labret Stud 0.08ct$174.00from $16/month
- 14K Gold Diamond Purse Belly Button Ring 0.29$499.00from $46/month
- 14K Dangling Key Diamond Belly Button Ring .14ct$399.00from $37/month
- 14K Solid Gold 0.6ct Diamond Heart Navel Ring$899.00from $57/month
- 14K Gold Diamond Zipper Belly Ring 0.13ct$499.00from $46/month
- 14K Solid Yellow Gold & Diamond Dice Labret Stud 14 Gauge$299.00from $27/month
- 14K Gold Real Diamond Butterfly Belly Ring$652.00from $59/month
- Belly Button Ring in Gold with Flower 0.62 Diamond$778.00from $49/month
- Belly Button Ring in Gold with Flower 1.38$1,316.00from $83/month
- 14K Diamond Belly Button Dangling Ring 0.72$1,018.00from $64/month
- Belly Button Ring in 14K Gold Diamond Belly Sun 0.77$1,495.00from $94/month
- Real 14K Gold Genuine Diamond Playboy Bunny Belly Button Ring 1.06ct$1,794.00from $63/month
- 14K Pure Gold Diamond Flip Flop Belly Ring 0.33ct$660.00from $60/month
- 14K Gold and Diamond Belly Button Peircing Ring 0.66ct$1,453.00from $91/month
- Dangling Belly Button Ring Gold and Diamonds 1.65ct$2,638.00from $92/month
- 14K Pure Gold Belly Ring with Diamonds 0.33ct$599.00from $55/month
- Heart Shaped 14K Gold Diamond Belly Button Ring 0.66ct$999.00from $63/month
- 14K Rose Gold 0.47ct Diamond Square-Shaped Navel Piercing$726.00from $46/month
- 14K Gold Diamond Belly Button Piece 0.4ct$599.00from $55/month
- Solid 14K Gold Straight Diamond Barbell Piercing 0.15ct$399.00from $37/month
- 14K Gold Belly Button Ring with Diamonds 0.5ct$999.00from $63/month
- 14K Gold and Diamond 0.42ct Dolphin Belly Button Ring$599.00from $55/month
- Dangling Belly Button Ring Made of 14 Karat Gold 0.75ct$999.00from $63/month
- Flower Shaped 14K Gold Diamond Navel Ring 0.55ct$699.00from $64/month
- Belly Button Ring in Gold with Flower Diamond 0.79$999.00from $63/month
- 14K Gold Upscale Quality 0.41ct Diamond Belly Ring$699.00from $64/month
ItsHot is offering discounted bottom belly piercing or navel piercing in solid 14k gold with real diamonds to those who like a little sparkle in their life. These belly rings can be made from 14k white, yellow or rose gold. There are multiple styles and patterns, from the simple small diamond belly button rings or designer circular barbells to the cute dangle belly rings in different length and shape. We are sure you will find the gold belly ring that suits your personality and style.
ItsHot.com only allows diamonds that have been cut and polished to perfection to be placed in their jewelry. Because of the way these rings have been cut, only color and brilliance are able to shine through. These gold belly rings give you a chance to proudly show off your stylish personality. If you have any questions or concerns, ItsHot.com offers a twenty-four seven available support line for those who have inquiries. If you are in NYC please stop by to visit our store, or order online, and we will have your favorite gold or diamond belly ring shipped and delivered to your doorstep.
Benefits to order belly piercing jewelry from Itshot
Since we're located in NYC's Diamond District, ItsHot has an advantage when it comes to offering the latest belly button piercing trends and styles. We offer many popular belly button ring styles for sale, from basic belly button rings to unique navel piercings with charms.
Whether you're looking for luxury belly button rings or cheap real gold belly button rings at wholesale prices, you can filter your search to find the best real gold and diamond belly button piercings for your budget. We offer free and fast shipping, free 30-day returns and appraisal certificates.
Types of Belly Piercings
Here are some of the different types of belly button piercings in gold for sale at ItsHot:
- Diamond dangles
- Barbell piercings
- Microdermal implant piercings
- Unique belly button rings
- with round diamonds
- with white and pink diamonds
Sizes of belly button rings
Belly button ring size is one of the initial questions that interest people who either want to get a piercing done, or going to treat themselves to a new jewelry item. There are quite a few belly button rings sizes, and they are typically measured in gauges when talking about the thickness of the shaft, or in inches or millimeters when the length is considered. The most common belly button rings are of standard size 14g (gauge) thick and 11 mm (7/16 in) long. The lengths of belly button rings vary from 6 mm (1/4 in) to 21 mm (13/16 in). The small belly button piercing reaches no more than 8 mm (5/16 in), while big belly button rings are the ones starting from 16 mm (5/8 in). To avoid all the troubles, you’d better ask for advice in the piercing studio if you’re going to get the piercing done, or measure the ring you already have if you want to buy a new one.
Belly button ring styles
Today, belly piercings are one of the most popular forms of piercings. As the jewelry trends shift towards personalization and self-expression, many new and innovative styles of navel piercings have become available to buy online, including small diamond stud navel piercings, two-tone solid gold belly rings, and real diamond belly rings.
Many women and men with belly button piercings wear them to reflect their personality, personalized interests, lifestyle, goals, and life philosophies. The best belly button rings are those that amplify your wardrobe by providing an artistic or meaningful touch. We offer both women’s and men’s belly button piercings styles, as well as the unisex models.
Gold Belly Button Rings
Considered by many to be one of the best metals for navel piercings, solid 14K gold is a beautiful precious metal with many benefits. Firstly, it is possible to repair and resize a real gold belly button ring, whereas stainless steel navel piercing (or other non-precious metals) cannot be as easily repaired.
Additionally, 14K gold offers a balance of affordability, luxury, and durability compared to other gold karats. 14K gold belly button piercings are excellent for keeping diamonds and other gemstones secure in their setting. Since real solid gold is easy to clean, the upkeep and maintenance required for navel piercings are reduced compared to other metals.
The yellow gold jewelry is an undeniable classic, but there are other color options to choose from. White gold belly button rings have a very delicate appearance. They are covered with rhodium finish, that provides the item with a luxury platinum look and lustrous shine. They will definitely complement the fair skin tones and add elegance to the image. The rose gold belly ring is made to spice up the look. The sophistication it brings won’t be unnoticed. Rose gold jewelry works well in combination with dark and olive skin tones, and is known to emphasize the shine of the diamonds.
Magic of diamond belly ring
The diamond classy belly button piercing is frequently chosen by the people, who value luxury and glamour. The status jewelry shows their confidence and means they’ll rather pick stability over spontaneous decisions. The diamond cute belly button piercing is for the people with good sense of humor. They are also more often comfortable with their choices and adore lovely, sometimes even childish, details with special meaning able to cheer them up. The diamond dangle belly ring is all about sensuality. The people picking them are most likely well aware of their desires and the appeal they have on others, just like a panther hunting for its prey. The belly button piercing diamond stud is the choice of practical people, who prefer laconic, yet exquisite jewelry. They believe that beauty is in details, so select each item carefully.
The genuine diamond belly ring is the jewelry for a true connoisseur, who values the magic it performs even over a simple look. The statement the belly button diamond piercing makes is loud and clear for everyone to understand, it’s a self-expression framed in precious metal and set with gems. A diamond belly button jewelry is the spell that turns a strong message about a person’s beliefs and interests into a stylish accessory ready to finish even the most daring outfits.
A diamond belly button piercing is one of the great number of ways to show the world how special you are. You’ll definitely get the curious and amazed looks, maybe a few interesting conversations, your belly piercing with diamond may even become a reason you’ll be grateful to for meeting your destiny. Who knows? The magic of the jewelry is a very tricky thing.
Price of a belly button piercing
How much are belly button piercings? Well, the price of a belly button piercing depends greatly on the material it’s made of, the size of a piece and the intricacy of the design. The average belly button piercing cost is around $865.00 at the moment. For those who are on the budget, the chances to find cheap belly button rings are really high. Reduce the karats of gold and size of diamonds to find the jewelry that is considerably lower in price. The expensive belly button rings usually display complicated design and thus require great skill of a jeweler to make. They are often of a higher gold purity and may contain larger diamonds. Such items may reach the price over $2000.00.
Belly Button Jewelry Choosing Tips
Here are some tips for buying gold belly ring and diamond belly button jewelry, including a metal guide for finding which gold karat and color to get.
Gold karat comparison:
- 14K yellow gold is slightly paler in color than 17K gold, but not as pale as 10K gold.
- 14K rose gold is cooler in color than 18K rose gold, but not as rosy as 10K.
- 14K white gold has a whiter hue than 18K white gold, but at ItsHot, we coat our white gold in rhodium—one of the rarest precious metals. All of our 10K white gold belly button rings will have that platinum look.
- 14K gold is softer than 10K gold, but has higher purity. 14K gold is harder than 18K gold, but contains less pure gold.
In general, when picking a metal type for a belly button ring, most people tend to stick to 14K gold or 18K gold, due to the higher purity.
- If you have metal sensitivities, 18K gold belly button jewelry is more hypoallergenic than 14K gold due to the higher gold content.
- Our white gold navel jewelry is hypoallergenic for 14K or 18K, because we add a rhodium coating to create a whiter gold finish. Rhodium is a pure precious metal that's safe for metal allergies.
The average cost of Gold Belly Button Rings is $892.00.
When choosing Gold Belly Button Rings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Gold Color, Carat Weight, Type Of Gemstone, Gemstone Clarity, and Gemstone Color.
The most popular Gold Belly Button Rings are Real 14K Gold Diamond Microdermal Jewelry Implant For Body Piercing 0.25ct, Solid 14K Gold Straight Diamond Barbell Piercing 0.15ct, and 14K Gold Belly Button Ring with Diamonds 0.5ct.
To get what you expect for the money paid, consider buying from a competent expert in the field, who specializes in manufacturing quality luxury items and has high requirements and quality standards. To be sure the jewelry is real, purchase from the producer, who has certificates for his products. Besides, buying directly from a manufacturer often provides good prices without reducing in quality.
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.