Hamsa Hand Pendants
Categories & Filters
- Large Diamond Hamsa Pendant in 14k Gold Unique Round & Baguette Diamonds 2.5ct$4,995.00from $174/month
- Large 2 Carat Diamond Hamsa Hand Pendant Real 14K Gold Amulet$2,295.00from $80/month
- 14k Gold Jewish 1 Inch Diamond Hamsa Hand Amulet Pendant 1.5ct$1,995.00from $70/month
- Solid 10K Gold Diamond Hamsa Hand Pendant Fully Iced Out 1 Carat Charm$959.00from $60/month
- Small 14K Gold Diamond Hamsa Hand Amulet Pendant 0.55ct$719.00from $45/month
- 14K Gold Black and White Diamond Hamsa Hand Pendant 0.14ct$225.00from $21/month
- Jewish 14K Gold Small Hamsa Pendant with Diamonds 0.02ct$219.00from $20/month
- Sterling Silver Diamond Hamsa Pendant 0.57ct$294.00from $27/month
- 14K Diamond Hamsa Star of David Pendant 0.58ct$499.00from $46/month
- Jewish 14K Gold & Diamond Hamsa Necklace 0.41ct Blue$879.00from $55/month
- 14K Filigree Turquoise Diamond Hamsa Pendant 0.19ct$950.00from $60/month
- Solid 14k Gold Star of David Real Diamond Hamsa Necklace 1.17ct$1,995.00from $70/month
- 14K Gold Diamond Hamsa Pendant 0.60ct$1,242.00from $78/month
- 14k Gold Diamond Hamsa Hand Necklace 0.14ct$299.00from $27/month
The Hamsa charm, an ancient talisman shaped as a hand, has been a part of the religious iconology for centuries acting as a symbol of protection, good fortune, and health. Pair your favorite diamond Hamsa pendant from our stunning collection with a silver or 14k gold chain for men from our massive inventory and be surrounded with good vibes always.
Crafted with the finest sterling silver, 10K or14K gold, our collection offers a wide variety of metals and styles to choose from. Each pendant in our inventory comes studded with the finest white diamonds ranging from 0.02ct to 2.85ct in weight. All you have to do is pick the one you feel most drawn to.
The average cost of Diamond Hamsa Pendants is $1,254.00.
When choosing Diamond Hamsa Pendants, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Metal, Gold Color, Carat Weight, Pendant Type, Gemstone Clarity, and Gemstone Color.
The most popular Diamond Hamsa Pendants are Sterling Silver Diamond Hamsa Pendant 0.57ct, Small 14K Gold Diamond Hamsa Hand Amulet Pendant 0.55ct, and 14k Gold Diamond Hamsa Hand Necklace 0.14ct.
Originating in the Middle East, the Hamsa Hand has been around for almost 1800 years with its roots deeply set in the Jewish and Islamic faiths. After this symbol was recognized as one of religious significance, it wasn’t long before it was used as a decorative motif in making jewelry. Pendants with this symbol are now considered one of the most protective symbols representing the Hand of God.
It is said that this symbol brings good fortune, health, happiness, and luck to those who wear it. It is also believed that if you gift such a pendant to a near and dear one, it means that you care immensely for that person and will always be there to protect them from any harm.
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.