Engagement Rings for Men
Here at ItsHot, our 20+ years of experience manufacturing fine diamond jewelry means that each of our men’s engagement rings is made for exceptional style and longevity. We use real solid gold, real sterling silver, and real platinum bands to keep our natural diamonds secure. Our craftsmen are experienced in creating men’s engagement rings up to par with the latest trends and innovations, all made in the U.S.A.
There are many affordable men’s diamond engagement rings in our inventory; you can even find our engagement rings at wholesale prices. We hand-pick our diamonds and cut them to the best standards to bring out their decadence. You can browse by price, style, gender, width, or diamond clarity, or color grade. We provide diamond certificates from labs to verify their grade and authenticity. We stand by the quality of all of our jewelry, including our men’s diamond engagement rings by providing a 1-year warranty and 30-day return policy. We also offer 24/hour customer support and a fast response time to answer any questions you may have about any of our engagement rings for sale.
- Add to Compare
- Add to Compare
- Add to Compare
- Add to Compare
- Add to Compare
- Add to Compare
- Add to Compare
One of the fastest-growing trends in men’s jewelry is diamond engagement rings for men. Men’s engagement rings really took off in 2020, and they’re only gaining popularity. Many male celebrities wear engagement rings; including Brooklyn Beckham, who proposed to his girlfriend Nicola Peltz with an emerald-cut solitaire diamond engagement ring, and then received a diamond engagement band from her!
If you think about it, it’s kind of surprising that men’s diamond engagement rings didn’t become popular sooner. Historically, men have worn all kinds of jewelry around the world, as much if not more as women have. Before men’s engagement rings with diamonds became a thing, there were other unique men’s engagement rings, although they didn’t hold that title.
From “Regards” and “Dearest” acrostic rings, to “Gimmel Rings” or “Fede rings” (which consisted of two twin rings that linked through hands, to symbolize unity), there have been many types of unusual engagement rings men receive to represent a relationship. Although men’s diamond engagement rings don’t get as much fuss from the media, they’re a meaningful piece of jewelry for couples.
Here at ItsHot, we offer many styles of platinum, sterling silver, and gold engagement rings for men, as well as custom men’s engagement rings. We manufacture our own jewelry, so we can offer cheap engagement rings for men on deals up to 80% off—we cut out the cost of the middleman.
Benefits of Engagement Rings for Men
There are numerous benefits of engagement bands for men. First of all, it’s a nice surprise to receive a ring after making a proposal. This can make the upcoming marriage and the symbolism of rings even more exciting.
In addition, if your spouse decides to opt for only an engagement ring and not a wedding band, you can also choose to wear a more dazzling men’s engagement ring instead of a plain gold band. There are many styles of men’s engagement bands that look similar to wedding rings for men, but more luxurious and eye-catching. You could even choose to buy engagement ring sets for women and men to coordinate your jewelry.
Furthermore, men’s engagement rings are not only meaningful in representing your relationship, but they’re a luxe fashion statement. Wearing a diamond engagement ring for men can elevate any of your outfits, adding an interesting touch of decadence.
While gay couples have been buying men’s engagement rings for years as a meaningful symbol of their love, in heterosexual couples, many women enjoy giving their man an engagement ring after or during a proposal. Independent women may find value in reciprocating their man’s engagement ring gift by buying one for him, as a move towards gender equality.
Finally, from simple diamond engagement rings to ornate designer engagement rings, there are many styles of men’s engagement rings. Whatever your budget, there’s surely a design out there that matches your personality, style, and price preferences.
Different Styles of Engagement Rings for Men
There are many different types of men’s engagement rings. You can find inexpensive and simple diamond engagement rings, as well as lavish ones. Men’s engagement bands come in varying widths: thin (4mm), medium (6mm), or wide (8mm) thicknesses. Figure out which finger you want to wear it on, and if you’d like a statement engagement ring styles or a thinner, more subtle ring.
Here are some of the different styles of men’s engagement rings for sale at ItsHot:
- Simple diamond engagement bands
- Unique men’s diamond engagement rings
- Luxurman designer diamond engagement rings
- Gemstone men’s engagement rings
- Modern engagement ring designs
- Colored and black diamond engagement rings
- Engagement ring sets for him and her
- Antique and vintage men’s engagement ring styles
- Diamond pavé engagement rings for men
- Cluster diamond engagement rings for men
- Hip hop engagement rings for men
- Custom engagement rings for men
We offer a choice of metal type—platinum and gold are the most popular choices for men’s engagement rings, but sterling silver is an inexpensive choice. If you choose gold, select your color: rose gold, yellow gold, or white gold in 14K or 18K gold. Choose from brilliant round diamonds, elegant princess, cushion, or emerald cut diamonds and classic baguette-cut accent diamonds.
Since we’re located in New York City’s diamond district, we keep up with the latest men’s jewelry style trends and offer the best and newest design innovations. If you like old-fashioned men’s jewelry, we also provide more retro styles of diamond bands for classic men’s engagement rings.
Tips for Picking out an Engagement Ring for Men
Which engagement ring for men should you buy? With the wide range of prices and style choices, it can be difficult to know what to look for. Here are some tips for choosing an engagement ring for men:
- Choose your width: Do you want a large and eye-catching diamond engagement ring or something thinner? Consider the man’s lifestyle, personal fashion preferences, job, and personality. You can filter your search by width so you view only the rings that suit your size preferences.
- Choose your metal type: Platinum is the most expensive choice of metal for jewelry, but it is very durable and hypoallergenic. Gold is versatile, coming in three colors. Yellow gold is great for antique engagement ring styles; white gold is a popular choice for modern engagement rings and hypoallergenic rings (our men’s engagement rings in white gold are rhodium-plated); rose gold is an unusual color for men’s engagement rings, but a great way to stand out. Sterling silver men’s engagement rings are a good option for cheap men’s engagement rings, still providing the benefit of resizing down the road due to it being a precious metal.
- Choose your style: Do you want a really unique engagement ring for men that is distinct from men’s wedding bands, or do you want more of a classic diamond wedding band for men to give as an engagement ring? Vintage styles are also an interesting choice; especially if you opt for colored diamonds. Black diamond engagement rings are masculine and a little edgy, perfect for the man who likes to be different.
- Make it meaningful. Do you want to get your men’s engagement ring engraved? Or do you want to create your own custom men’s engagement ring? Maybe a sapphire engagement ring is a perfect choice for men with September birthdays since it’s their birthstone. Perhaps you can make your choice meaningful by coordinating it with your own engagement ring or wedding ring, to match your partner.
Although finding the perfect men’s engagement band is no small task, we hope to make it easier here at ItsHot. Look for the style that best suits your preferences using our search filter. You can filter your search by price, carats, diamond quality, width, gender, newest or oldest designs, and more.
Browse Our Collection of Meaningful Men’s Engagement Rings
Whether you’re planning on giving each other engagement rings, or you want to surprise your man with a high-end diamond engagement ring, ItsHot is one of the best places to buy men’s engagement rings for quality and style. Our NYC store is famous—some of our celebrity customers include Michael B. Jordan, Meghan Markle, and Neil Patrick Harris.
With rave reviews from couples shopping for real diamond engagement rings online or in-store, we’re dedicated to our customers and fulfilling their dream wedding jewelry. We received the WeddingCouple’s Choice Award in 2020, thanks to couples who reviewed us on WeddingWire for our quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism.
Our experts are known for their fast response rates; we offer a 24/7 live chat feature to answer any questions you have at the moment. You can also contact us via email at sales@ItsHot.com, or give us a call. If you’re in the Big Apple, feel free to stop by and check out our store in Manhattan, and speak to the experts in person.
The average cost of Men's Engagement Rings is $14,268.00.
When choosing Men's Engagement Rings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Approx. Carat Weight, Metal, and Diamond Quality.
The most popular Men's Engagement Rings are Mens Engagement Ring in 18k Gold 1.5 Carats VS Diamonds, Mens Diamond Engagement Ring in 14K Gold 1.86ct, and G VS Round & Oval Diamond Engagement Ring for Men 18k Gold 2.06 Carats.
Updated on 10/20/21
Newest in Engagement Rings for Men
Regular Price: $36,000.00
Special Price $24,500.00
Regular Price: $16,880.00
Special Price $5,323.00
Regular Price: $70,500.00
Special Price $44,500.00
Regular Price: $9,620.00
Special Price $2,479.00
Regular Price: $30,116.00
Special Price $12,484.00
Regular Price: $13,496.00
Special Price $3,995.00
Regular Price: $12,950.00
Special Price $6,595.00