Affordable Engagement Rings
- Gold Engagement Rings (3998)
- Diamond Engagement Rings (1685)
- Bridal Ring Sets (708)
- Halo Engagement Rings (529)
- Platinum Engagement Rings (498)
- Unique Diamond Engagement... (436)
- Engagement Ring Settings (385)
- 3 Stone Engagement Rings (334)
- Cheap Engagement Rings (220)
- Solitaire Engagement Ring... (190)
- Vintage Engagement Rings (91)
- Men's Engagement Rings (13)
Categories & Filters
Regular Price: $1,095.00
Special Price $390.00
The average cost of Cheap Engagement Rings is $1,010.00.
When choosing Cheap Engagement Rings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Carat Weight, Metal, and Diamond Quality.
The most popular Cheap Engagement Rings are 14K Designer Diamond Engagement Ring 0.93ct, Affordable Sterling Silver Diamond Engagement Ring 0.6ct, and 14K Gold Diamond Three Stones Engagement Ring 0.94ct.
While the average cost of a diamond engagement ring is about $6,500 in the U.S., it might surprise you that you can find much more affordable engagement rings made with high-quality materials and exquisite craftsmanship. In fact, there are many different styles of cheap engagement rings that look expensive; no one would even know that the sparkly ring on your hand didn’t cost three months’ salary.
Here at ItsHot, we offer many cheap but beautiful real diamond engagement rings for sale at up to 80% off. We manufacture our own bridal jewelry, so we’re able to offer deals on diamond engagement rings for women that cut out the cost of the middleman. Furthermore, we’re located in NYC’s Diamond District, so we keep up with the latest styles and offer a wide variety of cheap diamond engagement ring styles in an assortment of different gold colors and real colored diamonds.
The Benefits of Cheap Engagement Rings
Today, more and more buyers are opting for inexpensive diamond engagement rings, opting instead to invest in meaningful engagement ring designs and unique styles. By looking for deals on engagement rings, you will have more money to spend on men’s and women’s wedding rings to complement your engagement ring.
Furthermore, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get the best engagement rings. Whether you want a small pretty engagement ring, a big sparkly diamond ring, or a simple and elegant engagement ring, we offer many good yet cheap real diamond engagement rings in real gold bands. After all, what matters is the meaning of an engagement ring, not its monetary value.
In fact, you can save a lot of money if you know what to look for in a cheap engagement ring for women. The key to saving money on real diamond engagement rings for women is to know which designs and diamond cuts are more affordable but equally stunning and to prioritize what matters most to you in the 4C’s of diamond grade in order to get the best deal.
To learn more about the 4C’s of diamonds, and how to use them when saving money on an engagement ring, check out or Diamond Ring Buying Guide.
Different Styles of Cheap Engagement Rings
Here at ItsHot, we offer many different types of cheap, nice engagement ring designs. Our location in New York City puts us right in the world’s leading diamond jewelry center, so we can offer the best styles at low prices.
Here are some of our different styles of cheap diamond engagement rings:
- Three stone engagement rings
- Cluster diamond engagement rings
- Colored diamond engagement rings (blue, black, yellow diamonds, etc)
- Two tone engagement rings
- Affordable round diamond engagement rings
- Unique cut engagement rings
- Cheap unique engagement rings
- Colored gemstone engagement rings (and birthstone engagement rings)
- Designer engagement rings
- Antique and vintage engagement rings
- Other cute and meaningful engagement rings
- Halo setting engagement rings
- Classic solitaire engagement rings
- Thin & simple engagement rings
- Large & blingy engagement rings
- Sterling silver diamond engagement rings
- Affordable platinum engagement rings
- Diamond engagement and wedding ring sets
Our different affordable diamond engagement ring styles come in three colors of real gold: yellow gold, rose gold, and white gold. We offer 10K gold, 14K gold, and 18K gold affordable engagement rings, as well as sterling silver. We even offer inexpensive platinum diamond engagement rings for under $2000.
The latest engagement ring trends follow the new demands for cheaper diamond engagement rings. Designs such as the halo setting make the diamonds look bigger and sparklier. Fancy diamond cuts such as the cushion and princess cut also make a diamond look larger, while being cheaper per carat than round cut diamonds.
Furthermore, our extensive supply of unique designs we custom-made add a lot of beauty and style to our engagement rings, meaning you can cut costs in terms of the diamonds themselves.
The Best High-Quality Cheap Engagement Rings
Here at ItsHot, we’re able to provide real diamonds with real gold, real sterling silver, and real platinum bands for prices you can’t get in typical retail stores. We have over 20 years of experience making fine diamond jewelry right here in the U.S.A., and each of our engagement rings is made to last.
Our diamond engagement rings are nice and affordable—we offer real solid 10K, 14K, and 18K gold, solid platinum, and real sterling silver engagement rings. All of our diamonds are hand-picked and cut to the best standards to optimize their beauty, for any clarity or color grade (diamond certificates available). Our renowned jewelers are some of the best in the game, and they know how to set each diamond securely in the ring, whatever the diamond shape, whatever the mounting type.
We back stand by the quality of even our cheapest diamond engagement rings by providing a 1-year warranty and 30-day return policy. We also offer 24/hour customer support and a fast response time to answer any questions you may have about any of our engagement rings for sale.
Tips for Choosing a Cheap Engagement Ring
When deciding which of the best cheap women’s diamond engagement rings is the perfect match for you, there are a few tips to consider so you end up buying an engagement ring that will bring you joy for years to come, without breaking the bank.
Manipulate the 4C’s. Diamonds are graded on four factors: cut, clarity, color, and carat. The higher each grade, the higher the price. Here at ItsHot, all of our diamonds are ideal cut, so you don’t need to worry much about that.
Decide how much clarity grade matters, and pick the best choice for your budget.
- Diamonds with grades VS–VS2 have only slight inclusions that are invisible to the naked eye. You can just barely see them under 10X magnification. They are exquisite and work with any cut.
- Diamonds with grades SI1–SI2 have inclusions you can see under 10X magnification, but they are often still invisible to the naked eye, or you may be able to just barely see them. They are highly recommended for cheap yet beautiful engagement rings in any shape you like.
- Diamonds with an I clarity grade have inclusions that are visible to the naked eye and are therefore much cheaper. Opting for a cushion-cut diamond ring or another fancy cut that can hide these imperfections is a great way to save money.
Decide on how much color grade matters, and pick the best choice for your budget. Certain color-grade diamonds look better in different colors of gold settings.
- Diamonds graded D-J: Diamonds within the D–I grade are typically colorless, and if G–J, they are near colorless. Higher color grades are more expensive, because of their absence of tinting. Colorless and near-colorless diamonds are enhanced by Yellow gold will still look good, but it doesn’t bring out the quality of the diamond color as well, so if you want a yellow gold band, you can save money by opting for a lower color grade.
- Diamonds graded M through Z: For diamonds in the color range of K or L, you can still use a white metal to suit your preferences. Diamonds from K-L also look really good in rose gold engagement rings. Diamonds in the M–Z range have a more noticeable yellow tint, so they’re perfect for yellow gold settings (or a warm rose gold), which makes the diamonds appear to have a higher color and clarity grade.
- Fancy-color diamonds: Fancy-colored diamonds (blue, brown, black, pink, yellow, green, etc) are currently really popular for engagement rings, and black diamond engagement rings tend to be cheaper due to them being less in-demand. You can play around with the color of gold in whatever way you thing best brings out the gem.
Consider total carat weight—you can save money by buying multiple smaller diamonds, such as in a cluster or halo setting, rather than buying a solitaire diamond. The higher the carat, the higher the cost of a diamond. Fortunately, multiple smaller diamonds and diamond accents provide just as much brilliance as a larger diamond.
Once you’ve decided on what quality of diamonds to get, you can get into what designs speak to you. Maybe you want a diamond engagement ring with your birthstone (such as sapphire engagement rings, topaz engagement rings, amethyst engagement rings, etc), or a unique colored diamond engagement ring.
There are many interesting engagement ring designs for women, from traditional and simple, to big and blingy, or unique and luxurious. Figure out what best speaks to your personality and style preferences.
Browse Our Stunning Collection of Affordable Engagement Rings
Here at ItsHot, we offer many designs and sizes of cheap unique engagement rings to match your personality and style. You can make your engagement ring the most unique ring by mixing traditional white diamonds with fancy color diamonds, or customizing your choice of gold color.
All of our affordable diamond engagement rings are beautifully made and look like you spent a fortune while shopping for an affordable, cheap engagement ring. Being the jewelry manufacturer and selling direct, we want to pass our savings on to you as our valued customer, so that you can enjoy a dazzling diamond engagement ring at an affordable price tag.
Updated on 07/27/22
Cheap Engagement Rings Best-Sellers
Regular Price: $3,075.00
Special Price $999.00
Regular Price: $2,088.00
Special Price $549.00
Regular Price: $1,095.00
Special Price $390.00
Regular Price: $2,332.00
Special Price $999.00
Regular Price: $4,465.00
Special Price $1,295.00
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.