Princess Cut Diamond Stud Earrings
Regular Price: $6,463.00
Special Price $2,495.00
The average cost of Princess Cut Earrings is $1,444.00.
When choosing Princess Cut Earrings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Carat Weight, Gold Quality, Gold Color, Gemstone Clarity, and Gemstone Color.
The most popular Princess Cut Earrings are 14K Gold Princess Diamond Solitaire Earrings Studs 0.4ct, 10K Gold Canary Yellow Diamond Stud Earrings 0.6ct, and 14K Gold Invisible Set Princess Cut Diamond Stud Earrings For Men and Women 1.25ct Kite Shape.
Popular with buyers looking for a sleek and modern pair of diamond studs, princess cut diamonds are one of the freshest diamond cuts out there. Cheaper than round-cut diamonds and larger-looking, the princess-cut diamond is a true testament to ingenuity and craftsmanship.
The history of the princess cut diamond is a bit confusing and kind of wild. If you look around the internet, you’ll see that quite a few different guys get credited with the invention of the princess cut. The first guy, Arpad Nagy, created a diamond cut in 1961 in London that he dubbed “the princess cut.” This diamond wasn’t much of a hit, and the public didn’t view it as anything fit for a title of nobility. It got renamed the “profile cut” diamond, which is way less regal.
If you want to give credit where credit is due, you have three men in Israel to thank for the invention of the modern princess cut diamond. These three guys—Betzalel Ambar, his father-in-law Ygal Perlman, and Israel Itzkowitz—joined forces, spending about a decade studying diamond optics and cutting methods, aspiring to invent a revolutionary diamond cut.
Their breakthrough was a diamond cut they released in 1970. It would go on to be an award-winning diamond cut, which maximized the diamond’s brilliance without wasting as much of the rough diamond as other cuts. Betzalel wanted to name it the “princess cut” but found out that it was taken, so they called it the “Quadrillion cut.” That being said, it’s the real OG princess-cut diamond.
Even though it wasn’t invented until 1979, princess-cut diamonds are the second most popular diamond cut, after round diamonds. Princess cut diamond stud earrings remain one of the coolest diamond stud shapes of all time.
Benefits of Princess Cut Diamond Earrings
There’s a reason why princess-cut diamonds are the second most popular diamond shape, despite their modernity. The modern princess-cut diamond maximizes the sparkle of the stone without wasting as much of the rough diamond. Because princess-cut diamonds save more of the raw diamond, you can buy princess cut diamond studs and other princess cut diamond jewelry far cheaper than round-cut diamonds.
Princess cut diamond earrings offer the following benefits:
- The diamond studs look bigger for their carat size
- Cool and modern geometric design
- Sparkliest rectangular/square diamond cut
- Cheap compared to round-cut diamonds
If you want a pair of square diamond stud earrings, the princess cut diamond is your best choice if you like sparkly diamond studs. In terms of brilliance, the princess cut outshines the cushion cut, radiant cut, emerald cut, and Asscher cut.
Although popular for women and men, men’s princess cut diamond earrings are one of the most popular earring styles for guys. Their angular shape means that they go with streetwear styles, men’s formal wear, athletic clothing, and pretty much everything under the sun. They make for a great pair of everyday wear diamond stud earrings.
Different Styles of Princess Cut Diamond Earrings
Here at ItsHot, we offer a wide variety of princess cut diamond earrings for sale. Located in New York City’s diamond district, we’re centered in the hub of high-end fashion and diamond jewelry, so we’re always keeping up-to-date with the latest diamond jewelry trends.
Here are some of the different princess cut diamond earring styles we offer at ItsHot:
- Princess cut diamond stud earrings (for men and women)
- Cluster princess cut diamond studs
- Solitaire princess cut diamond studs
- Invisible prong setting princess cut diamond studs
- Colored princess cut diamond stud earrings (black diamonds, blue and yellow diamond studs, multicolor diamond earrings, etc.)
- Single diamond stud earrings for men
- Princess cut drop diamond earrings
- Princess cut dangle diamond earrings
- Princess cut diamond hoop earrings for women
- J hoops and huggie hoop diamond earrings
- Princess cut diamond gemstone earrings
- Unique princess cut diamond earrings
- Designer diamond earrings for women and for men
Whether you’re looking for half carat, 1 carat, or 2 carat princess cut diamond earrings, we offer a variety of styles and materials. Our real gold princess cut diamond earrings come in 10K and 14K gold in three colors to choose from—white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold.
You can filter your search by gender (men’s, women’s, and unisex), gold purity, carat weight, width, and price. For affordable diamond earrings, check out our princess cut diamond studs for under $500. Manufacturing our own jewelry, we’re able to offer deals up to 80% off—so you can even find real princes-cut diamond stud earrings for even $274.
Tips for Choosing a Pair of Princess Cut Diamond Studs
If you’ve decided to buy a pair of sleek princess-cut diamond studs for yourself or as a stylish gift for men or women, here are some tips of the trade for finding the ideal style for your personality.
- Decide what type of design you like, and how it fits into your budget. Solitaire princess cut diamond studs are a classic, but as carat weight increases, so does the price. If you want more carats for a lower price, you may consider princess-cut cluster diamond studs, which feature a brilliant pavé of multiple princess-cut diamonds for a better deal per diamond. Ideally, find what suits your style, within your budget.
- Personalize it. We offer many real gold colors to make your princess-cut diamond earrings unique. You may find that our unique color princess cut diamond earrings are perfect for your style, or you might stand firmly by the classic white diamond studs for their fire. If nothing speaks to you, you can create your own diamond earrings—choose your diamond cut, diamond color, and make your own style by choosing ItsHot custom diamond earrings.
- Explore your options. You might start off looking for a set of solitaire princess cut stud earrings, and find out that you like another design that never would have crossed your mind. Feel free to play with our search filters, and check out how various styles look in different gold colors.
If you want more buying tips and diamond information, check out our education section’s Guide to Buying Diamond Earrings to learn about the 4C’s of diamonds, diamond stud earring buying tips, and more.
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.