Pave Diamond Earrings
Regular Price: $6,920.00
Special Price $1,995.00
The average cost of Pave Diamond Earrings is $622.00.
When choosing Pave Diamond Earrings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Carat Weight, Metal, Gold Quality, Gold Color, Gemstone Clarity, and Gemstone Color.
The most popular Pave Diamond Earrings are Cube Diamond Earrings for Men & Women 10K Gold Square Stud Earrings 0.7ct, Round Diamond Stud Earrings 0.6ct 14K Gold, and 10K Gold Round Diamond Kite Stud Earrings 0.18ct.
What is a pave diamond
What does pave diamond mean? The French word pave means “paved”—pave settings mimic a paved cobblestone road, but instead of rocks, pave diamond jewelry is encrusted in small diamonds. Diamonds in pave settings cover most of the jewelry’s metal, making it look like it’s packed with diamonds. Pave diamonds (pronounced pah-vay), are known for their incredible sparkly appearance and intricate designs.
The history of pave settings dates back centuries, even as far as the Middle Ages. The first notable diamond pave earring designs come from the Georgian era (the 1700s), which often featured other gemstones in extravagant designs. To create pave settings, the craftsman carves a series of tiny holes into the metal using a special tool. Next, the artist inserts a diamond into one of the holes and then uses a tool to push up little prongs around the gem to secure it in place. The technique can differ depending on the style of the diamond earring.
A more modern type of pave diamond setting is called the micro pave setting. Micro pave requires the use of a microscope to set the diamonds as closely together as possible, producing a dazzling effect. Many micro pave settings put the small diamonds directly into the prongs, rather than having to craft the prongs around the diamonds. This produces some of the most intricate diamond jewelry designs and patterns.
Reasons to Choose Pave Diamond Earrings
Pave type really add more bling to diamond earrings the arrangement of diamonds catches the light exquisitely, reflecting it throughout the gemstones for a highly lustrous effect. There’s a reason why pave settings have lasted so long; they’re unique, aesthetically pleasing, and practical for everyday earring wear.
Gold pave diamond earrings are the perfect earrings for anyone who wants an expressive and luxurious statement accessory. The different styles of small diamond earrings are nearly limitless, making it easy to find the perfect set to match your distinct personality and fashion preferences. Wearing a pair of such earrings instantly elevates your outfit, making it more interesting and lux.
If you’re looking for gift ideas for him or her, diamond pave earrings make for a meaningful gift for women and men who like fashion. They complement the features of the face, and add contrast to any look or skin tone. These earrings haven’t gone out of style for hundreds of years, and without a doubt, they’re here to stay.
Small Diamond Earrings Choosing Tips
With as many varieties as we offer, choosing a pair of small diamond earrings can be difficult, especially if you’re buying a gift. To help you narrow down your selection, here are some tips for buying and choosing a pair of diamond pave earrings:
- Figure out what size and shape earrings to get. Do you want big pave diamond dangle earrings or smaller huggie hoops paved in diamonds? One of the benefits of pave setting diamond earrings is that they are brilliant at every size, but you don’t want to end up with a pair that you feel isn’t the right size for your ear. For more information, check out our guide to diamond earring sizes in our jewelry education section.
- Decide on your metal type, purity, and color. First, decide on what color metal to get. Do you like the classic look of yellow gold pave earrings, the modern-classic white gold, or unique rose gold pave diamond earrings? Consider how the different metals will look with the diamond colors. If you have multicolor diamonds, feel free to play around—you can test out how the different gold colors will look on our website photos. Sterling silver is a good, affordable silver-tone metal if you want to save money, but it requires more upkeep to prevent tarnishing. If you have metal allergies and are looking for hypoallergenic diamond earrings, opt for 18K yellow gold or white gold (white gold is coated in rhodium, a pure hypoallergenic metal).
- Find a style. Do you want a traditional pair of gold diamond pave earrings, or do you want to make a bolder statement with a more unique and innovative diamond earring design? Maybe you want a masculine pair of black diamond pave studs with a geometric look, or a pretty set of flower stud earrings paved in small diamonds. Explore the different options for women and men, and feel free to break the rules (I mean, there aren’t any if you’re brave enough). We continually update our inventory, so you can sort styles by newest, featured, or best-sellers to help find out which are the most popular styles of diamond earrings right now.
Styles of Diamond Encrusted Earrings
You can find pave settings on many styles of gold pave earrings. From pave diamond hoop earrings to pave studs earrings, small diamond pave earrings are some of the most eye-catching types of jewelry, whether you buy large diamond drop earrings or small diamond ball earrings.
Here are some of the different styles of diamond pave earrings for sale at ItsHot:
- pave diamond hoop earrings
- Huggie earrings
- Large and small hoop earrings
- Diamond Studs
- Star, heart, and flower, shaped studs
- with colored diamonds
- halo setting studs
- Micro pave earrings
- diamond drop earrings
- encrusted diamond teardrops
- pave diamond dangle earrings
- Blue, yellow, pink, and black
- Multi-color diamond studs
- Multi-color pave diamond hoops
- Diamond Pearl Earrings
We offer both men’s and women’s pave diamond earrings (for men’s, filter your search for unisex diamond encrusted earrings. We offer real sterling silver, solid 10K gold, 14K gold, and 18K gold pave diamond earrings. You can personalize your diamond pave earrings by choosing your gold color; we offer rose gold, yellow gold, and white gold pave earrings.
We offer fresh and modern diamond pave studs, such as our blue diamond studs, unique multicolor diamond studs, star-shaped pave diamond earrings, pave diamond dangle earrings and more. We also offer antique and vintage style diamond pave earrings for those who prefer a classic look.
Pave Diamond Earrings Top Picks
Regular Price: $2,469.00
Special Price $499.00Earn 2,495 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $2,120.00
Special Price $599.00Earn 2,995 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $441.00
Special Price $249.00Earn 1,245 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $3,648.00
Special Price $1,495.00Earn 7,475 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $798.00
Special Price $299.00Earn 1,495 ItsHot Reward Points
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.