Gold Diamond Hoop Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings (157)
- Diamond Solitaire Earring... (130)
- Pave Diamond Earrings (120)
- Diamond Drop Earrings (73)
- Diamond Cluster Earrings (70)
- Designer Diamond Earrings (61)
- Multi-Color Diamond Earri... (41)
- Yellow Diamond Earrings (37)
- Princess Cut Earrings (35)
- Diamond Heart Earrings (22)
- Diamond Halo Earrings (19)
- Diamond Chandelier Earrin... (18)
- Blue Diamond Earrings (16)
- Colored Diamond Earrings (7)
- Pink Diamond Earrings (5)
Categories & Filters
It's a must-have item in every woman's jewelry collection. Enjoy choosing your own perfect pair of gold diamond hoops on sale from our extensive collection at ItsHot.com. With designs ranging from small diamond huggie hoops to large diamond and inside out diamond ones, you are guaranteed to find a pair you'll love. Our ladies diamond hoop earrings are made from luscious 14K or 18K gold and encrusted with sparkling round, baguette or princess cut diamonds, while featuring professional pave, channel and prong setting types.
The average cost of Diamond Hoop Earrings is $1,697.00.
When choosing Diamond Hoop Earrings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Carat Weight, Metal, Gemstone Color, and Gemstone Clarity.
The most popular Diamond Hoop Earrings are Small 14K White Gold Round Pave Diamond Hoop Earrings 1.87ctw, Ladies 14K Gold 1 inch Diamond Hoop Earrings Small 0.9ct, and 2 Inch Diamond Hoop Earrings 1ct 14K Gold Inside Out Hoops.
A pair of diamond hoop earrings is a must-have closet accessory for the woman who likes to heighten her style game with ease. Diamond hoops add a touch of elegance and luxury to any outfit during any season. They are a work of art, that complement the wearer’s eyes, facial features, neck, and shoulders, creating an aesthetic composition. Whether you opt for a small pair of diamond huggie hoop earrings like Meghan Markle, or a set of extra large ones, you can express your style and beauty with confidence.
Hoop earrings are one of the oldest and most culturally rich earring types. The ancient Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans all accessorized with gold hoop earrings, both men and women alike. More modern gold hoop earrings became a signature fashion statement in the 1960s, but they really exploded in popularity in the 1970s disco scene. Diana Ross and Cher loved flaunting their large hoop earrings in sterling silver, white gold, and platinum.
The 1980s saw more innovation in diamond hoops, including new shapes and designs. From the 90s and onward, hoop earrings have maintained popularity thanks to hip hop and Latin American culture. They are among the most popular styles in contemporary fashion, since they not only provide the decadent luster from gold and other precious metals, but the flashy brilliance of diamonds.
There are many good reasons to own a set of diamond hoop earrings. They’re incredibly versatile with many outfits and styles. You can wear them with a T-shirt and jeans for a more interesting effect. You can wear a set of such earrings with business or formal attire for an impressive and successful look. They also look dazzling with evening gowns, cocktail dresses, sweaters, button-downs, and anything in between.
Diamond hoop earrings make for a perfect gift for confident women. If you’re bold and motivated, these accessories are a great way to express your independence. The backstory of this type of jewelry is an interesting and revealing one—during the 1970s, they were seen as a glamorous accessory for women who follow fashion, music, entertainment, and more. In the 1980s, large hoop earrings started to gain an unfair reputation as “trashy” due to the portrayal of women in movies who wore them. This is all nonsense—wear gold hoop earrings as big or as small as you like. Let the world know that it’s time to stop putting superficial labels on women.
From multicolored diamonds, heart-shaped hoops, huggie hoops, and more, a lot of innovation has taken place in diamond hoop earring designs.
Here are some of the different types of diamond hoop earrings for sale at ItsHot:
- Diamond huggie hoop
- Diamond J hoops
- Diamond twist hoops
- Love knot
- Luxurman designer
- Inside out
- Color diamond
- Black diamond
- Black and white diamond
- Champagne diamond
- Canary yellow diamond
- Diamond dangle hoop earrings
- Heart dangle diamond hoop earrings
- Men’s and Unisex
We offer a wide variety of different diamond shapes and settings for diamond hoops, including encrusted diamond pavé hoops, cluster, round, oval diamond hoops, and more. We offer 10K and 14K gold and affordable sterling silver hoops with diamonds. You can filter your search by size, price, carat, metal type, and more.
This piece of jewelry is an artistic way to complement your face and express yourself exactly how you want. Yellow gold diamond hoop earrings for women are a traditional choice, but you can also choose white or rose gold earrings of this type, sterling silver ones to personalize your style. You may even want to go for a unique shape, colored diamonds, or black diamond items.
If you’re looking for a matching set of diamond hoops for him and her, check out our men’s diamond earrings for sale to coordinate your style.
Quality Materials and Craftsmanship
ItsHot is a well-known diamond jewelry store and manufacturer amongst celebrities and trendsetters alike. We have over 20 years of experience in making fine diamond jewelry, and we make all of our diamond hoop earrings with expertise and care. Since we manufacture our own jewelry, we’re able to offer deals on jewelry pieces at wholesale prices. We update our clearance section regularly and add to our inventory often to provide the latest New York style earrings available.
Located in NYC, our diamond hoop earrings are made in the USA by top experts in the field. Our exquisite designs represent the perfect balance of style and durability, making them perfect for everyday wear.
We select our diamonds with a critical eye, and we cut them to perfection to bring out their beauty as much as possible. We provide diamond lab certificates to show the diamonds’ grade, as well as the metal’s authenticity. Furthermore, we only use real diamonds, real solid gold, and sterling silver in our fine jewelry. We also provide a 1-year warranty and a 30-day return policy for our jewelry.
Since there are so many glamorous styles and sizes of diamond hoops, here are some tips for helping you decide which hoop earrings to buy.
- Decide on what size hoops to get. Extra-large ones are great for nights out and special occasions. Some women wear big hoop earrings to work, but many prefer medium or small ones, such as huggie hoops, to wear to work, depending on the type of work. Smaller items stay out of the way more easily, so it’s effortless to wear them. Consider your lifestyle and work demands, and then pick the size that suits your style and personality best.
- Pick a metal. Yellow gold diamond hoops provide a timeless retro look, white gold ones look sparkly and chic, and rose gold items are magnificent with many color palettes in clothing. Sterling silver is a more affordable silver-colored metal, although it requires more upkeep to prevent tarnishing. If you have metal allergies, opt for white gold—either 10K or 14K—for hypoallergenic jewelry. While white gold is not hypoallergenic itself, we coat our white gold jewelry in rhodium, a rare precious metal that is hypoallergenic.
- Pick a style. Are you going for a traditional pair of diamond hoop earrings? We offer many sizes of circle hoops, from big to small. If you prefer to stand out, we also offer many unique designs. Inside-out ones provide maximum sparkle, twisted hoops have a bohemian vibe, diamond heart hoops are cute and romantic. If you want an edgier choice, black diamond hoops are a great way to highlight your eyes and style if you like darker colors.
This earrings type acts very well with other jewelry. They can highlight your rings, necklaces, and other earrings. Many people like to wear layered hoop earrings—select thin diamond hoops if you wish to wear multiple for better comfort.
For more tips on choosing a style of diamond earrings, check out our Diamond Earrings Buying Guide and explore the sections in it for tips on figuring out earring size, picking a design, and more.
Browse Our Collection for the Best Deals and Latest Styles
A pair of diamond hoop earrings is a must-have item in every woman's jewelry collection. Enjoy browsing our styles to find your own perfect jewelry on sale.
If you’re looking to buy gold and diamond hoop earrings for sale online, ItsHot offers a selection and discount that’s hard to find elsewhere.
We have a large stock of real NYC-style items with new and classic designs. Our website puts all the buying information needed to make a smart purchase in the hands of the customer, so you can buy earrings as a jeweler would. We are available 24/7 for any questions about our diamond earrings—contact us through our live chat feature or email us sales@ItsHot.com for quick responses from experts.
View our full collection of princess cut diamond earrings.
Updated on 09/28/22
Diamond Hoop Earrings Best-Sellers
Regular Price: $2,365.00
Special Price $799.00
Regular Price: $343.00
Special Price $149.00
Regular Price: $456.00
Special Price $199.00
Regular Price: $2,499.00
Special Price $999.00
Regular Price: $4,950.00
Special Price $1,495.00
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.