Teardrop Diamond Earrings
Regular Price: $22,500.00
Special Price $6,950.00
We work hard to design, create, and provide luxurious diamond jewelry that satisfies the needs of our customers. Typically, these pieces are bought for special occasions, such as the gala event listed above. Our diamond drop earrings are stunning, but that is not the only selection we produce. We offer over 20,000 different kinds of diamond jewelry.
Why Trust Us?
We realize that trust is hard to come by these days; however, we can assure you that we desire to do business with you legitimately and authentically - no strings attached. For example, if you choose to purchase a pair of diamond drop earrings, we will not use pushy sales tactics or other not-so-pleasant business practices. We just want to provide you with what you want: quality jewelry. All our items come with full 30 days money-back guarantee, there are absolutely no restocking fees, and we also offer free, fully insured shipping within continental USA, so you can shop with us worry free.
Access our contact information and feel free to approach one of our friendly team members with any questions you may have about who we are, what we do, or how we do it.
We are excited to help you find exactly what you have been looking for.
The average cost of Diamond Drop Earrings is $2,759.00.
When choosing Diamond Drop Earrings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Carat Weight, Metal, Gold Quality, Gold Color, Type Of Gemstone, Gemstone Clarity, and Gemstone Color.
The most popular Diamond Drop Earrings are Designer 14K Gold Waterfall Diamond Drop Earrings for Women 6ct by Luxurman, Ladies Earrings 14K Gold String Diamond Earrings 1.54ct, and Ladies Earrings 14K Gold String Diamond Earrings 3.78ct.
Diamond drop earrings add an artistic dash of glamour to any outfit, framing the contours of your face in an artful composition. Whether you choose a small sparkly pair of tear drop diamond earrings or a large pair of luxurious waterfall-esque diamond dangle earrings, you’re sure to draw attention to your look.
The history of drop earrings dates back to the 4th century in ancient Cyprus, where trendsetters of the time highlighted their bronzed features with handmade gold drop earrings of various shapes and sizes. Gold was the perfect metal to use in their drop earrings, as it is resistant to corrosion from the salty Mediterranean air. In the early 1600s, the popularity of planting tulips in extravagant gardens influenced jewelry styles, and floral drop earrings became a stylish trend.
Later on, during the Renaissance, pearl drop earrings were highly sought after by followers of high fashion. Due to the difficulty in finding two pearls of the same size and color, pearl drop earrings were very expensive, so only considerably wealthy individuals could afford pearl diamond drop earrings. As the years progressed, innovations to earring styles introduced exquisite shapes and designs, such as pear diamond drop earrings—which were a favorite amongst French royalty.
As a matter of fact, you can see Marie Antoinette’s pear shaped diamond drop on display in the National Museum of Natural History’s Gem Gallery. Lasting far longer than her reign, these earrings stand as a testament to the lifespan a high-quality pair of diamond drops earrings may have. Here at ItsHot, we provide many exceptional styles of diamond drop earrings fit for a modern-day queen.
Benefits of Diamond Drop Earrings
Imagine a woman walking into a gala wearing a midnight blue cocktail dress and a pair of stunning diamond drop earrings. What words would come to mind? Sophisticated? Elegant? Classy? You’d probably struggle to choose just a single word—she is all of these things and more. Diamond drop earrings tell a story—choosing the perfect pair of diamond earrings can send an attention-grabbing message to the world.
Since we’re centered in New York City, here at ItsHot, we’re able to keep up with the latest trends in high fashion and craft unique and exceptional diamond drop and dangle earrings to suit the hottest demands. When selecting a pair of diamond drop earrings as a gift for women who shine, or for yourself, you have many choices to pick from to personalize your narrative. Make every outfit stand out with a set of dazzling drop earrings with real diamonds.
Different Styles of Diamond Drop Earrings
If only ancient royals were alive to see the many new styles of diamond drop earrings available today, they’d likely want to buy them all. With a diverse array of earring silhouettes—from circle to square to heart shapes—and a selection of different colored diamonds and metal types, you’re sure to find your perfect match.
Here are some of the different types of diamond drop earrings for sale at ItsHot:
- Teardrop diamond earrings
- Pearl diamond drop earrings
- Diamond solitaire drop earrings
- Colored diamond drop earrings (Canary yellow, blue, pink, and black diamond drop earrings)
- Unique diamond drop earrings
- Luxurman designer diamond drop earrings
- Antique diamond drop earrings
- Cute shaped diamond drop earrings
- Diamond drop stud earrings
- Gemstone diamond drop earrings
- Sapphire diamond drop earrings
- Ruby diamond drop earrings
- Blue diamond drop earrings
- Black diamond drop earrings
- Diamond dangle drop earrings
- Waterfall dangle diamond earrings
- Long dangle diamond earrings
- Diamond drop hoop earrings
- Custom diamond drop earrings
Not only do we offer a variety of different diamond earring shapes, but diamond cuts as well, including round brilliant cut, emerald cut, oval cut, princess-cut, cushion cut, pear shaped diamonds, marquise diamonds, and more. We offer three different colors of gold: rose gold, yellow gold, and white gold diamond drop earrings in 10K and 14K gold. We also sell affordable sterling silver diamond drop earrings.
You can filter our search by price, carat, metal type, women’s or unisex, diamond grade, and more to find the perfect pair to buy. We offer various diamond earring sizes and different types of earring backs, including leverback earrings and French wire backs.
Quality Materials and Craftsmanship
At ItsHot, our glamorous diamond jewelry is renowned amongst celebrities and fashion-forward individuals not only in NYC, but across the country. We have over 20 years of experience in making unique diamond earrings. Since we manufacture our own jewelry, we’re able to offer deals on diamond drop earrings at wholesale prices. It also means that we know our jewelry inside and out, and can firmly stand by the quality of our craftsmanship.
Our diamond drop and dangle earrings are made in the USA by experienced artists. Our beautiful diamond drop earring designs display the perfect balance of style and durability, which frame the wearer’s face exceptionally, whatever the length or style.
Selecting and cutting our diamonds with precision, we mount them in only real gold and sterling silver. We and we cut them to perfection to bring out their beauty as much as possible. We provide diamond lab certificates to show the authenticity of the diamonds and metal. Furthermore, we also provide a 1-year warranty and a 30-day return policy for our jewelry.
Tips for Choosing Diamond Drop Earrings
With such a unique and interesting variety of diamond drop earrings for sale, it can be hard deciding on which pair to buy. Here are some tips for choosing diamond drop earrings as a gift or for yourself.
- Decide on a shape: Diamond drop earrings can have many shapes in terms of their outline and diamond cut. We offer classic round brilliant diamond drop earrings for traditional earring styles, pear-shaped diamonds for unparalleled luxury, and cushion and princess cut diamonds for an antique or retro earring vibe. In terms of outlines, we offer cute shapes such as hearts, stars, globes, and more; waterfall-esque diamond shoulder-duster earrings, and everything in between. Decide on how decadent you want your earrings to look, or if you want something more minimal for effortless daily wear.
- Consider the metal type. Price, aesthetic, and hypoallergenic qualities are all important when picking a metal color and type. Yellow gold diamond drop earrings provide a vintage or classy look, white gold diamond drop earrings provide maximum sparkle and brilliance, and rose gold diamond drop earrings are magnificent with many clothing colors. Sterling silver drop earrings are a cheaper choice for diamond earrings, although it requires more upkeep to prevent tarnishing. If you have metal allergies, opt for white gold—at any karat—for hypoallergenic diamond drop earrings. While white gold is not hypoallergenic itself, we coat our white gold jewelry in rhodium, a rare precious metal that is hypoallergenic for metal allergies.
- Decide what story you want to tell. Do you want to turn heads with an ornate pair of long diamond dangle earrings, or make a statement with a unique pair of black diamond drop earrings? The size and color play a large role in the overall effect of the accessory, as well as the style. Do you want an antique style of diamond earrings to feel like royalty? Or do you want to display the beauty of modern innovation with a new style trend? Ultimately, find what suits your personality and style preferences.
For more tips on choosing a style of diamond earrings, check out our Diamond Earrings Buying Guide and explore the sections in it for tips on figuring out earring size, picking a design, and more.
Browse Our Unique and Elegant Collection
Here at ItsHot, we work hard to design, create, and provide luxurious diamond jewelry that satisfies the needs of our customers. Typically, people buy our diamond drop and dangle earrings for special occasions, such as a gala, wedding, or other celebration. Our diamond drop earrings are stunning, but that is not the only selection we produce. We offer over 20,000 different kinds of diamond jewelry.
Enjoy browsing our collection, and let us know if you need more information. Our experts are ready to respond to any questions you may have—contact us through our live chat feature or email us sales@ItsHot.com for quick responses from experts. Feel free to view our full collection of diamond earrings.
Diamond Drop Earrings Top Picks
Regular Price: $22,500.00
Special Price $6,950.00Earn 34,750 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $3,950.00
Special Price $1,550.00Earn 7,750 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $10,821.00
Special Price $2,902.00Earn 14,510 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $1,413.00
Special Price $499.00Earn 2,495 ItsHot Reward Points
Regular Price: $12,132.00
Special Price $3,087.00Earn 15,435 ItsHot Reward Points
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.