Diamond Cluster Stud Earrings
- Diamond Stud Earrings (157)
- Diamond Solitaire Earring... (132)
- Pave Diamond Earrings (120)
- Diamond Hoop Earrings (119)
- Diamond Drop Earrings (73)
- Designer Diamond Earrings (61)
- Multi-Color Diamond Earri... (41)
- Yellow Diamond Earrings (37)
- Princess Cut Earrings (35)
- Diamond Heart Earrings (22)
- Diamond Halo Earrings (19)
- Diamond Chandelier Earrin... (18)
- Blue Diamond Earrings (16)
- Colored Diamond Earrings (7)
- Pink Diamond Earrings (5)
Categories & Filters
Regular Price: $6,920.00
Special Price $1,995.00
The average cost of Diamond Cluster Earrings is $1,259.00.
When choosing Diamond Cluster Earrings, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, Carat Weight, Metal, Gemstone Color, and Gemstone Clarity.
The most popular Diamond Cluster Earrings are Diamond Earrings Cluster Stud Style 1/2ct 14K Gold, Round Diamond Stud Earrings 0.6ct 14K Gold, and 14K Gold Swirl Diamond Earrings for Women 0.75ct.
Did you know that diamond cluster designs are associated with jazz, nightclubs, flappers, and champagne-fuelled parties? Featuring a dazzling display of multiple, lustrous diamonds —it’s no wonder why these settings were one of the most popular jewelry designs during America’s Roaring Twenties.
The ultimate pair of earrings for everyday glamour, diamond cluster earrings provide the sparkle of a large solitaire diamond in a more interesting design, and at a more affordable price. Their unique styles come from the art and fashion trends during the 1920s; the Art Deco Era introduced a newfound interest in modern geometric designs, and the changing social climate led to more nights out on the town, and greater demands for eye-catching, luxurious accessories.
Of course, diamond cluster earrings are back in style today, and with new design innovations and many varieties, they’re more eye-catching than ever. Here at ItsHot, we offer our quality diamond cluster earrings made in NYC for sale online and in-store, from manufacturer direct to consumer.
Like the fearless and bold flappers, bootleggers, and socialites in the 1920s, diamond cluster earring styles aren’t afraid to break the rules. Whether you choose a simple pair of square diamond cluster studs, mix-matched color diamonds, or a unique set of diamond starburst or flower shaped studs—you’re free to express yourself as eye-catching as you want.
Diamond cluster earrings are known for their sparkle and unique designs. In the Roaring 20s, it was popular to play around with the elements of art design. At the time, rose gold, platinum, sterling silver, and white gold were popular metals to enhance the diamonds’ brilliance, and those who wanted to rock an antique look would wear yellow gold. Here at ItsHot, we offer a choice of different gold colors or sterling silver, allowing you to personalize your diamond earrings.
As an additional benefit, you can find real diamond cluster earrings for cheap prices. In this design, you can buy many more diamonds for a lower price than a single solitaire stud earring set. Cluster diamond earrings are affordable, but they look expensive—even Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby would find them nothing short of gorgeous.
Different Styles of Diamond Cluster Earrings
Even though the diamond earring styles in the 1920s were diverse, today’s modern innovations from brilliant luxury craftsmen have led to an even wider selection of unique diamond cluster earring types for women and unisex styles.
Here are some of the different styles of diamond cluster earrings we offer at ItsHot:
- Diamond cluster stud earrings
- Round diamond cluster earrings
- Square diamond cluster earrings
- Halo diamond cluster studs
- Unique diamond cluster earrings
- Butterfly diamond earrings
- Flower diamond earrings
- Multi-colored diamond cluster earrings
- Black diamond cluster earrings
- Diamond cluster drop earrings
- Diamond cluster hoop earrings
- Vintage diamond cluster earrings
We offer 1 carat, 2 carat, and 3 carat diamond cluster earrings in a beautiful variety of earring styles for women, as well as unisex diamond earrings. Many of our unique earring styles have a vintage or antique look. We offer different diamond cuts in our cluster earring styles, including many round-cut diamond cluster earrings for unparalleled brilliance.
Whether you want a pair of small, sparkly diamond cluster studs, or a set of large diamond drop earrings for special occasions, browsing our styles is easy with our search filters. Shop our inventory by carat weight, price, metal type, size, gender, and diamond clarity grade.
Here at ItsHot, we believe that fine diamond earrings require quality materials and craftsmanship. With over 20 years of manufacturing diamond earrings, we know just how to pick out the best diamonds and cut them to perfection, set them in precious metals, and secure them with quality earring backs and mountings.
Our diamonds include lab certificates of authenticity and grades, which also provide the metal’s information. We only use real gold, sterling silver, and platinum in our designs. Choose from solid 14K gold or solid 18K gold for your cluster earrings, or save money by choosing real sterling silver.
Our store is centered in New York City’s Diamond District, and diamond cluster earrings are made in the U.S.A. We provide a 1-year warranty and a 30-day return policy on our diamond earrings, making returns easy if you decide they’re not perfect for you. Since we are the manufacturer of our own jewelry, we’re able to cut out the cost of the middleman in retail, offering deals up to 80% off.
Tips for Choosing Diamond Cluster Earrings
Given the many types of diamond cluster earring styles, it’s not always easy to pick out a pair that fits your style. Diamond cluster earrings also make a beautiful jewelry gift for women for birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, and romantic Valentine’s gifts for him or her. Here are some of our tips on how to buy the perfect diamond cluster earrings.
- Know what size and shape earrings to get. Do you want a large round cluster diamond stud, or a smaller one? The diamond earring setting, back, and shape can affect the size and overall appearance of a diamond earring, so have an idea of what you want it to look like on your ear. For more information, check out our guide to diamond earring sizes in our education section.
- Pick your metal type, purity, and color. First, decide on color. Do you like the vintage look of yellow gold, or the modern-classic white gold and rose gold cluster earrings that were popular in the Art Deco period? Sterling silver is cheaper than gold, but it requires more upkeep to prevent tarnishing. If you have metal allergies, 18K yellow gold and 14K or 18 White gold are more hypoallergenic (white gold is coated in rhodium, a pure metal).
- Pick out a style. Do you want a modern looking pair of cluster earrings, or a vintage style? Are you looking for a simple pair of circle diamond studs, or more unique butterfly cluster stud earrings? We continually update our inventory, so you can sort styles by newest, featured, or best sellers to help find out which are the most popular styles of diamond earrings right now.
Whatever diamond cluster earring style you choose, don’t forget to make it special to you. It should suit your personality, suit your fashion preferences, and fit your lifestyle, so you can show off your earrings as much as you’d like.
If you’re buying diamond earrings as a gift, try to assess what fits her style. Does she already have a pair of simple studs? You may wish to buy a more unique pair of small diamond studs, so she has more options for daily wear. If she wants a show-stopper, don’t be afraid to go unique; black diamond earrings or canary yellow diamond cluster earrings make an unforgettable statement.
If you want more buying tips and diamond information, check out our education section’s Guide to Buying Diamond Earrings to learn about the 4C’s of diamonds, diamond stud earring buying tips, and more.
Add a Dash of Timeless Luxury to Your Collection
Here in Manhattan, our ItsHot store is close to some of New York City’s most iconic Art Deco buildings, which still awe and astound viewers today. Some artistic styles simply remain brilliant throughout the years, and diamond cluster earrings are one of the accessories that never gets old.
To elevate your outfits instantly at any time of the year, put on a pair of diamond cluster earrings. Hopefully, our unique collection of exquisite diamond cluster earrings holds your perfect match.
If you have any questions while browsing our diamond cluster earrings for sale, feel free to drop a question on the product, email us at sales@ItsHot.com, or chat with us any time, 7 days a week, 24 hours on our live chat feature. If you happen to pass through the Big Apple, drop in to see our famous diamond jewelry in person.
Updated on 09/22/22
Diamond Cluster Earrings Best-Sellers
Regular Price: $667.00
Special Price $299.00
Regular Price: $1,763.00
Special Price $599.00
Regular Price: $2,120.00
Special Price $599.00
Regular Price: $5,944.00
Special Price $2,371.00
Regular Price: $4,025.00
Special Price $1,495.00
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.