Collection of Sterling Silver Franco Chain and Real Gold Franco Chains
Regular Price: $221,556.00
Special Price $59,750.00
One of the most popular chain necklace styles, the Franco chain is a type of curb chain named after its Italian designer. When Franco designed the chain, he combined the bold look of a Miami Cuban Link with a sturdier form. Chains of this type are distinguished from other chain necklaces by their four sides and V-shaped links (also called chevron links). This design makes such chains one of the strongest chain necklace types.
Franco’s chain design was an instant hit. His four-sided chain not only has the look and feel of high-end Italian jewelry but is also tangle-proof. Well, there’s probably someone out there who could find a way to get a knot in their Franco chain, but for the most part, the design is resistant to kinks and snags. Its durability and flexibility make these chains excellent gold chains for pendants.
Since they are so compact and tightly connected, it requires a skilled craftsman to create a quality gold chain. If you can find a nice example at a good price, it’s a great investment piece for your wardrobe for daily wear. Here at ItsHot, we have over 20 years of experience making gold chain necklaces. Since we manufacture our own gold chains, we’re able to offer deals on up to 80% off on our Franco chains for sale.
Wearing a Franco necklace chain is a great way to add intrigue and confidence to your look. Being a popular gold chain necklace, these chains are a good conversation starter due to their distinct link pattern and history.
One of the most popular necklaces for men, these chains have a masculine construction, perfect for adding sex appeal and personality to your style. One of the most versatile gold chains for everyday wear, there are many ways you can style them. One way to style your chain is simply on its own. Since they have such a quality construction paired with elegant Italian design elements, real gold Franco chains look expensive even at a glance. A men’s gold chain can make even a black T-shirt look like haute couture.
Another way to style it is by layering gold chain necklaces. You can wear a Franco chain with a Cuban link one, other curb chains (such as a Figaro chain), another Franco chain, or a variety of thin and thick chains. When layering such chains, keep in mind to mix up your lengths and widths to add texture and variety to your look.
It’s also really popular to wear a gold diamond pendant with a Franco chain. This type of chain is one of the best men’s gold chains for heavy pendants since their soldered links and tight structure makes them strong.
Although all gold Franco chains have their trademark chevron links, there are a variety of styles to choose from. Here at ItsHot, our NYC location gives us an insider’s look at the latest fashion trends, so we can provide the latest innovative styles.
Here are some of the different types of gold Franco Chains for sale online at ItsHot:
- Solid gold
- Hollow gold
- Diamond cut
- Hip hop
- Iced-out diamond
- Men’s ones
- Unisex and Women’s ones
- by Luxurman
- Sterling silver
- Yellow gold
- White gold
- Rose gold
We offer real 10K and 14K gold chains, as well as more affordable real sterling silver ones. If you choose gold, you can select your color and karat purity. Both our solid gold and hollow gold chains are made of only authentic 10K or 14K gold.
You can filter your search to find the best Franco chain for your budget and style preferences. You can search by price, diamond carat, metal type, gender, mm width, and more. You can also choose your chain length—it’s up to you whether you want a long, short choker, or a medium length one.
Since it requires a high level of skill to make a quality Franco link chain necklace, you don’t want to buy a cheap one made by an inexperienced jeweler. Here at ItsHot, we know that the appeal of a Franco chain relies on its beautiful appearance and feel, so we put our 20 years of experience to work when making each item.
Our Franco chains are made in the U.S.A. by qualified experts in New York City. We’re located in the birthplace of hip-hop, so our real gold chains are fit for rappers and other top celebrities. In fact, we have quite a few celebrity customers. Our iced-out gold chains feature a dazzling array of diamonds cut to ideal standards. We provide a certificate of authenticity for the diamonds and metal type in our products.
Using only quality 10K and 14K gold and sterling silver, we craft each chain with skillful care so they’re made to last. We’re proud of the quality of all of our fine gold chains, that’s why we provide a 1-year warranty and 30-day return policy. We also offer 24/hour customer support and a fast response time to answer any questions you may have about any of our gold chain necklaces or other jewelry.
If you’re trying to decide which Franco necklace type is right for you, you want to figure out how to pick a gold necklace that represents your personal style and individuality.
Here are some things to consider when picking out one for your style.
- Diamond chain necklace or plain gold chain? Some people prefer to add some bling to their Franco chain necklace and shop men’s iced-out ones. Others prefer a classic gold one while experimenting with different lengths, widths, textures, and gold colors.
- With pendant or without pendant? Figure out if you want a Franco chain with a pendant or one without a pendant. This will influence the choice of which chain you pick out. If you want a heavy diamond pendant, you need to get a wider/thicker chain style to support its weight, such as the 3mm width. It doesn’t have to be too thick, however, since such chains are strong even at thinner widths. The width needed will depend on the weight and size of your pendant.
- Long or short chain length? The same Franco chain at different lengths can give your look a different vibe. Decide what length suits your clothing and lifestyle. The 20-inch gold chain and 22-inch chain are the most common chain lengths for men, but some men like longer chains to layer them. Longer chains are a good statement piece chain, while shorter ones are more comfortable to wear every day.
- Hollow gold or solid gold? Both hollow gold and solid gold Franco chains are made of real gold, so your choice won’t affect the look too much. Hollow gold ones are cheaper and more lightweight, so they’re a better choice if you plan on wearing it only on select occasions. For everyday wear, the best choice is solid gold. Such chains are stronger and more durable, so they are also the better choice for pendants. If you want to save money without losing the compact feel of a solid gold chain, you can always check out sterling silver items.
- 10K or 14K gold? A 10K gold Franco chain is a good choice if you’re looking for a cheap real gold chain, but a 14K gold one has more value. Both are good choices for white gold—either 10K or 14K white gold chains are the best hypoallergenic option if you have metal allergies because they’re plated in rhodium, a rare precious metal. 10K rose gold is going to have a richer red/rose color than 14K rose gold, which will be warmer in color. 10K yellow gold is paler than 14K yellow gold, which is richer in tone.
Ultimately, your choice will come down to personal preference and your budget. Both our cheap and more expensive chains for sale are quality pieces, but for everyday wear, solid gold is always going to be your best bet. Fortunately, since we sell our chains at wholesale prices, you’re likely to find a better gold chain in your budget at ItsHot than most other retail stores or online gold chain stores.
Browse Our Real NYC-Style Collection
ItsHot is the best online website for high-end, real gold and silver Franco chains and authentic New York-style jewelry. Why? Because we’ve been in the business longer than most, and we offer some of the best prices on real gold chains for men and women. You can create your own custom gold chain or custom pendant if you desire, or pick one of our exquisite ItsHot styles.
For more help figuring out the best chain length and width for your style, check out our guide on how to choose a chain length and chain width for men, along with other gold chain style tips.
If you have any questions about any high-quality gold chain necklaces, contact us at ItsHot.com. We provide a 24/7 live chat feature to answer any questions you have about our gold jewelry you find in our online collection. You can also contact us via email at sales@ItsHot.com, or give us a call. You can also stop by our famous store if you happen to be near Manhattan.
The average cost of Franco Chains is $2,775.00.
When choosing Franco Chains, you should pay attention to the following characteristics: Price, Width, and Metal.
The most popular Franco Chains are 10K Solid Yellow Gold Franco Chain 26-40in., 3.5mm, 14K Solid Yellow White Gold Franco Chain 30-40in,3.5mm, and 14k Solid Gold Franco Chain in Yellow or White Gold 4mm Wide, 24-40in.
Updated on 04/22/22
Newest in Franco Chains
Regular Price: $448.00
Special Price $257.00
Regular Price: $1,152.00
Special Price $581.00
Regular Price: $2,530.00
Special Price $1,168.00
Regular Price: $2,858.00
Special Price $1,353.00
Regular Price: $1,088.00
Special Price $547.00
Regular Price: $332.00
Special Price $195.00
Regular Price: $768.00
Special Price $423.00
Regular Price: $704.00
Special Price $390.00
Regular Price: $500.00
Special Price $285.00
Regular Price: $1,580.00
Special Price $799.00
Regular Price: $221,556.00
Special Price $59,750.00
Regular Price: $5,040.00
Special Price $3,090.00
Sorry, only registered users can add to wishlist. Please log in or register.