Pay over time for your
For a limited time get 0% APR for 6 Months.
ItsHot.com has teamed up with Affirm to offer easy financing - without a catch.
There are no gimmicks such as deferred interest or hidden fees,
so the total you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay.
Quick and Easy
Your Affirm account is created using your name, email,
mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN.
This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
Enter your own information to help Affirm verify your identity and provide an instant loan decision.
SAFE & SECURE
To prevent unauthorized use of your account, Affirm confirms every transaction and login with a pin so your account can stay safe.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Pick a loan that fits your budget. Pay over time at affirm.com/pay or enable autopayments anytime.
Your loan is complete and the store can process your order automatically. Affirm will send loan confirmation and payment reminds via via text and email.
Choose 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments (limited time offer: buy now get 0% APR for 6 months)
Affirm designed its loans to offer you flexibility
and control over your budget. For a limited time ItsHot.com with Affirm offer rates from 0% to 30% APR (0% APR is a limited time offer for 6 months financing)
based on your credit. Actual rates will be shown at checkout.
Real People, Real Support
Affirm has a dedicated team in San Francisco at Affirm HQ,
ready to answer your questions and help out however they can.
- What information does Affirm require?
- Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number,birthday and last 4 digits of SSN. Affirm requires that this information must belong to you and no other individual and helps Affirm verify and protect your identity
- How may Affirm impact my credit score?
- These things will not affect your credit score: creating an Affirm account, seeing if you prequalify and for what ammount, applying for a loan through Affirm. So you can see exactly how much you’re approved for without any impact on your credit score.
- These things might affect your credit score: your payment history, how much credit you've used, how long you've had credit, how many loan and credit card accounts you've currently opened
- Why was I prompted for a checking account?
- Affirm sometimes needs more information about your financial situation to evaluate your loan application. Verifying an online checking account, helps Affirm determine your ability to repay a loan. Affirm does not store your online login credentials they simply pass them on via a secure service to link your checking account
- Why was I prompted to pay a downpayment with a debit card?
- Affirm isn’t always able to approve financing for the full amount of a purchase. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.