Use Our Free Printable Conversion Chart and Instructions to Measure and Find Correct Ring Size
Measuring Your Finger & Finding Your Ring Size
|Please follow the directions below to measure your finger and to find out your ring size.|
How To Measure Your Finger
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 1/2".
- Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Use this measurement and the chart to the right to determine your ring size.
- For more accurate measurement or if the finger is not available please click here to download and print our ring sizer and conversion chart . If the finger is not available you will still be able to find out the needed size using existing ring.
Tips For Measuring Ring Size
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
|After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off fairly easily over the knuckle.|
| || |
|Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest.|
| || |
|For the most accurate reading, measure the finger at the end of the day when the finger is the largest.|
Tips For Buying Ring as a Surprise
Getting it just right can be tricky, but not impossible.
|Ask your partner's mother or one of her friends if they know her finger size.|
| || |
|Borrow one of your partner's rings (from the correct finger) and slide it down a tapered candle. Then measure according to the ring sizer you received in the mail or using the chart above.|
| USA & UK(GB) Ring Size|
| Ring Size || Ring Size || Measured Size |